The Dynamics of Being and
Living Workplace Balance
1. Movement=Learning=Change. Almost every cell in our
body is completely replaced every two years. Science discovers new solutions to problems
daily. Families and organizations are in a constant state of flux. Market demands come and
go. Accept the natural rhythms of being and living and move forward with new solutions.
2. When things are effortless, we are in sync with
natural rhythm. If this is not the case, let go and choose another way.
3. Balance is the door to success. Acknowledgment of
the connections between heart and mind; reflection and action; personal and business,
enhances the effectiveness of the whole person and the whole organization.
4. Feedback is essential to calibrate where you are
and where you are going. Seek and listen to feedback from all sources, as a reflection of
yourself and the organization.
5. Learn to listen deeply within to know what is true
for you. Honor your truth. Be willing to let it shift, as you learn more about what is
true for you.
6. Pay attention to the present. Being fully present
in the moment takes care of the past and the future. Consciousness and awareness replaces
ignorance and stagnation.
7. Extraordinary results are born from organizations
that create systems that are open and flexible, allowing individuals to make personal
choices and be responsible for those choices.
8. Each of us is a totally unique being. No two
voices or thumbprints are alike. Respect the different talents, nature and role of others,
unconditionally. We are more than we imagine.
9. Interconnectedness is the nature of our existence.
The combined effort of individuals or groups is un-daunting in the face of adversity and
opportunity. Synergy is to be recognized and enjoyed.
10. Be grateful, no matter how much or how little you
have. Success and abundance comes from being and living, gratefully.